OPPO US AI Lab is seeking Sr. Research Engineers to join our team. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on a range of v...
OPPO US AI Lab is seeking Sr. Research Engineers to join our team. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on a range of video inpainting problems, e.g., video inpainting, object completion and removal, reflection removal, texture synthesis and etc. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to OPPO products, including both edge-devices and cloud products.Work in a collaborative environment to develop cutting-edge deep learning algorithms for video synthesis and generation. Applications include video inpainting, video generation, object completion and removal, reflection removal, texture synthesis and etc.Work in designing, training, evaluating, optimizing, and deploying deep learning models for cloud and mobile use cases.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering
- Strong mathematical foundation in machine learning, deep learning and computer vision.
- Track record of developing demanding deep learning algorithms and applications.
- Experience in digital image/video processing, feature extraction, optical flow, and motion estimation.
- Experience with at least one of the deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, and MXNet.
- Strong programming skills in Python, C/C++, Java, etc.
- Experience in developing deep learning algorithms for image/video synthesis and completion, such as generative adversarial network, image/video inpainting, video generation, object completion and removal, reflection removal, texture synthesis, etc.
- Experience in deploying deep learning algorithms on mobile platforms
- Experience in quantization for deep learning models.
- Publications in top tier international conferences and journals, such as CVPR/ECCV/ICCV/NeurIPS/ICLR/PAMI/IJCV, etc.