* You will join the department of AI/ML within Research Biology. You will collaborate with scientists working on different areas of machine ...
- You will join the department of AI/ML within Research Biology. You will collaborate with scientists working on different areas of machine learning and the life sciences.
- You will closely collaborate with machine learning scientists, computational chemists and bioinformaticians across departments in the organization.
- You will develop and deploy deep learning methods for representation learning of small molecules and prediction of chemical properties.
- The work will also involve software development, infrastructure and hardware optimizations, data pipelining, and innovations to implement robust AI solutions for real world use cases.
- MSc or PhD degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Computational Chemistry, Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics).
- Demonstrated experience with deep learning frameworks and models (PyTorch is preferred).
- Proficient in Python.
- Demonstrated experience in software development, GPU acceleration, model optimization and scaling for multiple server nodes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Additional desired qualifications
- Industry experience as data scientist or ML engineer in a healthcare company.
- Experience in deep learning for graph-based and/or sequence-based data.
- Experience in deep learning for small molecules.
- provided by Dice