* We are not able to sponsor visas at this time **
Anywhere in the US | | Location Preference: Richardson - TX, Aust...
- We are not able to sponsor visas at this time **
Anywhere in the US | | Location Preference: Richardson - TX, Austin, TX
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.If You Feel
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!Description
Join a team designing advanced Artificial Intelligence systems for true machine intelligence.Daily Activities Will Include
As a SW Engineer, you will be responsible for developing low-level software, including the driver-stack software, to interface with a proprietary machine learning processor. Ownership of software components extend from concept design stage through deployment and support.
- Design and develop driver-stack software for proprietary hardware systems, using sound engineering methods and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and performance of design
- Deployment of software in cloud environments (AWS) as well as on-prem customer solutions
- Collaborate with technical staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software and to co-develop specifications and performance requirements
- Create and execute tests for hardware system testing and validation
- Create API documentation for the software
- Maintain and improve upon existing software
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status
- Manage the development and roll-out of software updates
- Assist with DevOps tasks as time allows
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science | MS/Ph.D in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in embedded or low-level software development
- Experience working in an iterative development environment using Kanban and Scrum
- Proficiency in Python, C/C++ and Linux
- Familiarity/Experience with packaging and deployment technologies for Docker, Debian, and python
- Experience working with AWS technologies
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Successful candidates must be self-motivated and an effective team leader
- Must be eligible to work in secured environments for government customers
Base Salary, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as neededAbout Us
TA Digital is the only global boutique agency that delivers the "best of both worlds" to clients seeking to achieve organizational success through digital transformation. Unlike smaller, regional agencies that lack the ability to scale or large organizations that succumb to a quantity-over-quality approach, we offer resource diversity while also providing meticulous attention to the details that enable strategic success.
Over the past 20 years, TA Digital has positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data, customer-centricity and exponential return on investment; by melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable digital transformations that intelligently build upon the strategies we set into motion. We are known as a global leader that assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps within their business - ultimately ushering organizations toward a more mature model and profitable digital landscape.
Recognized in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2019 Inc. 5000 list as one of the most successful technology companies in the United States, TA Digital is pleased also to share high-level strategic partnerships with world class digital experience platform companies like Adobe, SAP and Salesforce and possess global partnerships with industry leaders such as Sitecore, Episerver, Elastic Path, BigCommerce, commercetools, AWS, Azure and Coveo.
TA Digital has offices in US, Canada, UK and India. For more information, visit: EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of:
Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin