· Proven experience with ADAS/AD system design which includes Scenario creation, Customer function creation and...
· Proven experience with ADAS/AD system design which includes Scenario creation, Customer function creation and modelling requirement into engineering design requirement which will be input for SW development.
· Proven experience in generating test catalog and integration testing in ADAS/AD domain.
· Expertise in embedded SW and its implementation in ADAS/AD domain
· Experience programming in Python and/or C/C++
· Proficient in system-level software, in particular, hardware-software interactions and resource utilization
· Should be familiar with automotive communication standards (CAN, FlexRay and Ethernet) and their measurement systems
· Strong measurement data analysis skill
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products - and careers.
"If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice ()"