The Sr Machine Learning Engineer will help IQVIA building the next generation of smart machine in the healthcare domain. You'll work individ...
The Sr Machine Learning Engineer will help IQVIA building the next generation of smart machine in the healthcare domain. You'll work individually and/or lead a small team of 2 to 4 people and work on data science and artificial intelligence projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Work individually and/or lead a small team of 2-4 team members, for the delivery of an Artificial Intelligence project in the healthcare domain
- Apply advanced machine learning, deep learning and NLP/NLU techniques to build cutting edge AI applications
- Select tools, libraries, algorithms, processes adapted to the resolution of business problem
- Manage the continuous delivery of data science outputs
- Accountable for code/configuration, unit testing and code review
- Define and implement evaluation strategies for each required functionality, demonstrate applicability and performance of the delivered application, and communicate clearly on its limits
- Generate and implement data science use-cases to meet specific end-user needs through proactive engagement
- Write production-ready code in Python, applying coding best practices
- Develop and deliver solution in compliance with the corporate SDLC
- Proactively explores new AI and ML techniques and tools to identify new opportunities for the team and business
- Work in team. Present your plans, ideas and deliverables
Minimum Required Education And Experience
- Sound knowledge on building ML products and how to deploy them efficiently
- Demonstrated experience working on NLP/NLU related projects
- Understanding of Kubernetes orchestration and familiar with the infrastructure side of AI
- Understanding of cloud technologies, ideally Azure ML
- Good python 3 programming skills
- Able to design and present end to end solutions
- Able to organize and prioritize workload
- Research and innovation skills and ability to solve non trivial problems by applying combinations of AI, algorithmic and programmatic techniques
- Scientific approach, with the ability to propose pragmatical, robust and reliable ways to evaluate deliverables and interpret results
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing dynamic team in a highly visible role
Master's degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other qualitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science, Deep Learning or other related fields.
A minimum of five years of professional post-academic work experience with a Master's or additional years of experience at BSc level will be considered. Strong mathematical/computing science background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Marking, or similar.Desired Additional Skills And Abilities
Someone who is passionate about AI and can show examples of their skills utilizing open-source capabilities that they can show as part of that passion;The freedom to use your talent and background to help us make noise in the industry quickly.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at to arrange for such an accommodation.