About us, but we'll be brief
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to...
About us, but we'll be brief
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. In addition, for the last five years we've been name in the top 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services (ECS) - Careers That Define "What's the Next Big (Data) Thing" for Consumers?
What could be more exciting - personally and professionally - than being part of a "disruptive" business? Consider taking your career to the next level by joining the Leader that continues to disrupt the competition. As the "disruptor" and market leader we pride ourselves on building new markets, leading the pack through continuous evolution and innovation. It's a position Experian Consumer Services (ECS) has enjoyed for more than a decade and we're always looking for the talent that can help expand that lead.
What you'll be doing
New and emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are helping Experian Consumer Services (ECS) deliver insightful and personalized experiences for our customers, drive greater operational efficiency, and better manage risk. The Enterprise Architecture team at ECS is scaling its Machine Learning (ML) Platform that enables end to end solutions for the business to build and deploy their ML models.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sr. Machine Learning Architect to focus on commercializing several new products utilizing Machine Learning (ML). The role will require hands on experience with data ETL, feature extraction/feature definition, data validation, model monitoring, model optimization, and model lifecycle management. All types of ML model deployment methods should be supported as well.
- Extracting data from a database, cleaning the data, and preparing it for consumption
- Selecting the best algorithmic approach to serve an ML use case
- Tuning the model for development
- Constructing data pipelines to maintain the model
- Monitor the model for performance and drift
- Coding everything required to orchestrate multiple models together
- Automating deployment through CI/CD environments
- Creating and automating model workflows
- Authoring dashboards to manage and monitor the end-to-end model lifecycle
What your background looks like
- BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Science or a related field
- 5-10 years of experience with large-scale production machine learning orchestration between multiple accounts.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Databases (Hadoop preferred), Data ETL (Spark preferred - streaming and structured streaming), Analytics, ML Libraries (scikit-learn, XGBoost, MXNet, Tensorflow, R), ML Frameworks (Airflow, MLFlow, Kubeflow)
- Strong software design and enterprise architecture skills, particularly with AWS services.
- Solid grounding in statistics, probability theory, data modeling, machine learning algorithms and software development techniques and languages used to implement analytics solutions.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and analytical skills
- Experience in neural networks/deep-learning techniques
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience with modern software development practices and tools
- Polyglot: can program effectively in a wide range of programming languages and frameworks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to be an outstanding team player
- Ability to learn new frameworks and environments
- Adept at asking for help when needed
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it's safe to do so, we'll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 20%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.