JOB ID: 19197
We are looking for a Solution Engineer, Machine Learning and Data Platform for our customer who serves the agricultural indus...
JOB ID: 19197
We are looking for a Solution Engineer, Machine Learning and Data Platform for our customer who serves the agricultural industry with ground-breaking computer-vision and deep learning based equipment. These machines are changing the future of farming by enabling farmers to optimize every plant in their fields.
As an solutions engineer, you will be the bridge between the platform users and the platform, helping to accelerate the adoption of the common tools and practices developed within the Platform team. To do this, you will need to deeply empathize with and anticipate our end users: data scientists, roboticists, and ML engineers. You will work side-by-side with them to assist in the prototyping and integration of tools, contributing both to the core Platform as well as project-specific integrations. In doing so, you will discover and deeply understand our users' pain and provide advice on future platform products and features.
- Databases: SQL and NoSQL experience. Knowledge of advanced query techniques in either SQL or NoSQL.
- Experience with prototyping and developing scalable software in a cloud, distributed setting.
- Experience with software design, specification, and requirements gathering process.
- Familiarity with the data science ecosystem: e.g. Jupyter notebook.
- Familiarity with REST APIs.
- Self-motivated, solutions driven, independent thinker with the ability to distill a customer request into useful technology.
- Strong verbal and written communicator; customer empathy.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or equivalent quantitative fields.
More About Wimmer Solutions
- Experience developing with Pandas, NumPy, iPyWidget, Matplotlib.
- Experiences in deep learning ecosystem: TensorFlow, Pytorch, Kubeflow.
- Experience building data visualization tools.
At Wimmer Solutions, we've built a reputation for results-driven, innovative, business and technology solutions that help companies execute on their strategic initiatives. We custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from consulting and technology process outsourcing to interim technical talent resourcing.
We're all about people and community. Since 2002, we have offered technology staffing and managed services for the great Seattle area. We focus on getting to know our clients and candidates to create lasting partnerships and ensure success. Not only do we provide a wide variety of benefits like medical and dental, but we are also committed to inspiring and creating positive change in the world with our community outreach programs. You will join a large team of professionals who are passionate about their careers as well as their community. For more career opportunities or to refer a friend, please visit