This is an excellent opportunity to work on the cutting-edge of artificial intelligence working remotely and ...
Description Job Description:
This is an excellent opportunity to work on the cutting-edge of artificial intelligence working remotely and have a work life balance. The Leidos Innovation Center (LInC) is seeking a Solution Architect (SA) in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) will help lead the formulation and execution of an ambitious research and investment agenda in Artificial Intelligence that focuses on delivering key capabilities to our customers and markets. You will lead the selection, design, and delivery of scalable solution patterns that enable rapid development of new solutions across Leidos pipeline and programs. You will have the ability to work remotely with a diverse and geographically distributed team of AI/ML experts on modern AI problems.
If you like doing these tasks you will love this job:
• Design, articulate, and lead AI solution development across Leidos consistent with this strategy to support a large pipeline of opportunities in Intelligence, Defense, Civil, and Health markets for which these technologies are critical.
• Expand and enhance AI strategy for a $10B+ Fortune 500 company with major markets in Defense, Intelligence, Civil, and Health.
• Lead partnership activities with key Leidos suppliers in hardware, software, and other capabilities related to AI.
This is you:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, such as: data science, applied mathematics, statistics, electrical engineering, or systems engineering with 10+ years of technical leadership within major AI or software-centric programs in industry, academia, or government, including at least 5 years of technical leadership within major AI programs.
• The ability to obtain a secret security clearance.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of many areas of AI (Machine Learning, Automation, PA, RPA, and NLP ) and related key technical disciplines including:
o Cloud / hybrid / On-prem deployment architectures
o CPU/GPU/FPGA-based computation
o Data Science and Data Engineering for structured and unstructured data
o Relational and distributed data models
o Massive (PB+) datasets
o Secured data (PHI, classified data, etc.)
• Proven ability to design, articulate, and deliver complex, large-scale AI solutions that:
o are scalable, robust, secure, and resilient
o deliver clear, measurable value to program owners and end users.
• Ability to communicate effectively about AI with a broad range of audiences, from internal leaders to external customers and from sophisticated AI researchers to those with little or no relevant background.
• Experience with many areas of AI/ML and related key technical disciplines including: structured and unstructured data, supervised and unsupervised learning.
• Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the AI/ML field.
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines.
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
• Advanced degree (M.S. or Ph.D.)
• The ability to obtain a TS//SCI clearance is strongly preferred.
• Established relationships with leading AI companies.
• Experience with developing AI/ML solutions for massive (PB+) datasets, and secured data (PHI, classified data, etc.).
• Proven ability to design, articulate, and deliver complex solutions that: are scalable, robust, secure, and resilient and deliver clear, measurable value to program owners and end users.
• Experience with commercial and Open Source AI / ML / Data Science platforms.
• Hands-on experience with a broad range of current deep learning tools (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Keras, Nvidia Digits) and collaboration environments (e.g. Jupyter notebooks).
• Experience with and ability to formulate solutions using one or more of the following models: Deep Learning (CNNs, RCNNs, LSTMs), GANs, Reinforcement Learning, Logistic Regression, Random Forest, Linear Discriminant Analysis.
LInC External Referral Bonus:
Eligible External Referral Bonus $:
$5000.00 Potential for Telework:
Yes, 100% Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Day Requisition Category:
Professional Job Family:
Research Scientist Pay Range:
Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00