Lightmatter builds chips for artificial intelligence computing. Our architecture leverages unique properties of light to enable fast and eff...
Lightmatter builds chips for artificial intelligence computing. Our architecture leverages unique properties of light to enable fast and efficient inference and training engines. If you're a collaborative engineer or scientist who has a passion for innovation, solving challenging technical problems and doing impactful work...work like building the world's first optical computers, consider joining the team at Lightmatter!
- Lead the design and the implementation of our software.
- Develop, maintain, test, and review code for training, visualizing, and deploying neural networks.
- Work closely with Machine Learning Scientists to build state-of-the-art and novel machine learning algorithms that learn semantics of multi-modal data.
- Understand, analyze, and exploit the interplay between machine learning accelerator software and hardware.
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best leverage modern heterogeneous computing environment which includes our revolutionary computing chips.
- Masters or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics, or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software engineering for machine learning applications.
- Highly proficient in scientific object-oriented programming languages, e.g. Python, C++, and Julia, with good code hygiene.
- Solid understanding of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and neural networks.
- Highly experienced in deep learning programming languages and framework, e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, MXNet.
- Experience programming in CUDA or OpenCL is a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Stock Option Plan