Based on decades of parallel computing research at MIT, Neural Magic has developed deep learning model sparsification tools and a CPU infere...
Based on decades of parallel computing research at MIT, Neural Magic has developed deep learning model sparsification tools and a CPU inference engine.
Our solution helps data scientists and ML engineers sparsify and quantize deep learning models to minimize footprint and run on CPUs at GPU speeds. Please look through our GitHub repos to get a feel of what we are about, and if still interested, apply to join our team.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test to work closely with our Software Development, Machine Learning and Product teams to test and validate our cutting-edge Deep Learning Execution Engine and Machine Learning products.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing test cases from back-end to front-end and automating test execution. A main focus of this role will be testing the UI components of the product through RESTful APIs and web interfaces, and creating automation for the test cases using tools such as Selenium etc. You will also be involved in the end-to-end testing of our ML products in different environments including AWS EC2 with different operating systems, GPUs, docker etc, and evaluating the products' performance and benchmarking.
- Work closely with Development and Machine Learning teams to have a good understanding of product behavior and features.
- Create comprehensive test plans and cases to meet product requirements.
- Perform thorough functional, performance, regression testing etc to validate product quality.
- Implement test framework and code to automate test execution.
- Monitor test results, report test status and analyze test failures.
- Proven record (3+ years) of software testing experience with excellent quality.
- Proactive, dedicated and have a sense of ownership.
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong experience in web application testing, automation and the toolsets such as Selenium, Protractor, Postman etc.
- Programming skills in Python, Java, C/C++ etc.
- Familiar with Linux/Unix systems and have automation experience using scripting.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD processes in AWS is a plus.
- Experience in Machine Learning especially Deep Learning is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.