Autonomous Healthcare is a medical technology company developing the next generation of devices for healthcare. The company has r...
Autonomous Healthcare is a medical technology company developing the next generation of devices for healthcare. The company has received numerous Government grants (NASA, NIH, NSF) to commercialize new technologies. Our company's mission is to commercialize breakthrough medical technologies predicated on state-of-the-art frameworks in machine learning, computer vision, and autonomous systems.
We have an immediate opening for a Lead Software Engineer for a project developing the next generation of patient monitoring technologies for NASA space exploration mission to Mars. The ideal candidate is excited by the idea of developing and architecting new framework and being an essential part of a team.
- Collaborate with a team of machine learning and signal processing researchers.
- Provide technical expertise in software engineering and embedded system programming in an applied research environment.
- Deploy algorithms on an edge device to meet real-time computation constraints.
- BS/MS in electrical engineering or computer science.
- At least 1 year of software development experience in industry.
- Strong experience in Python and C/C++.
- Experience in deploying real-time algorithms on the edge.
- Experience in QA and software testing.
- Experience with embedded system software design.
- Prior experience in projects related to internet of things (IoT).
- Prior graduate level coursework in signal processing, machine learning, and computer vision