Clarivate is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve s...
Clarivate is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
Search and Analytics is a central technology team at Clarivate that develops best in class algorithmic services and search platforms for our products to enable differentiated capabilities. We take pride in innovating on behalf of our customers and delivering value to the business. Our scientists and engineers use Machine Learning, NLP, and Information Retrieval to solve problems along the entire Lifecycle of Innovation. From algorithms to classify content, to automating content extraction workflows, extracting and resolving entities, building recommender and decision support systems, predicting risk and outcomes, and enabling unique ways of finding content, these are just a few of the ways our team is fostering productivity of our customers who lead innovation in the world.
We are seeking an experienced technical program manager to lead the delivery of projects for both the central security and search and data science organizations. In this role, you will:
- Work with engineering, product, and leadership teams to plan and execute technical programs, product launches operational activities, and process improvements.
- Foster healthy, active cross-team relationships. Use stakeholder input to identify clear priorities and requirements.
- Understand cross-team and cross-project dependencies. Be able to see around corners to address issues early.
- Continually raise the bar on deliveries, launches, requirements, operations, process.
- Identify and communicate risks and blockers. Actively work to resolve these and drive successful deliveries. Ensure wide visibility through effective status reporting.
- Derive learning from projects and feature deliveries. Use this information to inform new features and process for core and shared components.
• System design experience
• Minimum 10 years industry with 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
• Focus on data science and/or information security programs
• Experience driving roadmap strategy and definition
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Excellent communication skills across verbal and written channels.
• MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Demonstrated excellence in designing and delivering customer-focused and effective experiences across the full stack of services, APIs, and Web/mobile UI.
• Experience in a software development organization that builds large scale distributed systems.
• Strong bias for action; ability to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Excellent ability to influence stakeholders and leadership through data-driven communications.