Who We Are
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing truc...
Who We Are
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About The Role
As a Senior/Staff Software Engineer, you will be involved and responsible for full ownership and driving key data and machine learning platform components and services and cost reduction efforts towards delivering product features and value to the KeepTruckin customers.
We are looking for strong engineers to grow our Data ML Platform team. Data ML Platform team is responsible for driving KeepTruckin's Data, ML, and Mapping vision. The team works in three areas: 1. Building a data platform for data ingest, access, processing, and the querying system to enable KT product features. 2. Building the ML platform for AI/ML Inference and training working with the Computer Vision team. 3. Building Mapping Services working with the Data Science team and our backend product teams.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
You are excited about this opportunity because you will have:
What You Will Do
- Opportunity to drive the new product initiatives within KT.
- Opportunity to learn and contribute to computer vision-enabled safety products.
- Opportunity to learn and grow in computer vision and machine learning technologies.
- Opportunity to make an impact across hardware and software technologies.
What We Are Looking For
- Leading and driving from requirements, scoping, design, development, deployment of machine learning systems.
- Scaling up models and tune parameters to improve system performance.
- Building software that improves training and inference times, cost of running inference in production, rate of experimentation, reducing iteration time, and helps you and the team make better decisions about how and what we build and try next.
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams and projects.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Self-starter and someone who takes and drives initiatives.
- Ability to train and debug deep learning systems: Defining metrics and datasets, performing error analysis, training models in a modern DL framework (such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc.)
- Familiarity with current DL literature and the common types of models and layers, etc.
- Strong background in Python development with Linux. You write clean, correct code while iterating on experiments in Python. Ability to understand and contribute to Python/C++ based software is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of the infrastructure e.g. K8s, CI/CD, Docker, and others.
- Excellent automation, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of operations and building distributed systems at scale.
- Good understanding and experience of building data and machine learning systems.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. You collaborate effectively with other teams and communicate clearly about your work.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not
let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here