We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for Nara Logics Synaptic Intelligence, a proven AI platform for personalization and decisi...
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for Nara Logics Synaptic Intelligence, a proven AI platform for personalization and decision support. In this role, you will be responsible for managing aspects of our product from the product planning through execution and delivery, with a strong focus on the customer. You will work with customers, study the industry, and bring that understanding together with our technology strengths to help us deliver on our business goals. The solution you motivate a team to discover, and then deliver, will need to be valuable, usable, feasible, and viable. The ideal product manager has a track record of strong judgment and communication skills, an eye for detail and a mind for quality, and a continuous focus on product and software development excellence.
Nara Logics works with top global companies looking to leverage data and machine learning to engage customers, create new offerings, and empower employees. Our Synaptic Intelligence platform is where the latest in artificial intelligence converges with real-world problems. Our platform has four primary modules builder (ingests and associates data), engine (responds to context with answers), programmatic interfaces, and administrative and reporting interfaces. The incoming Product Manager will be expected to help in any one of these areas as needs evolve.
- We are a small, close team. You need to be positive, self-motivated and self-managed.
- Our customers are large enterprises. You need to have the skills required for developing a production-grade, high-profile, highly scalable platform.
- This is an intelligence platform, and you've got to be smarter than it. Problem solving skills (troubleshooting, critical thinking, etc.) are a must.
- Being the conduit and point of contact for customer implementations and proof of concepts
- Leading the discovery and delivery of solutions to customer needs via prototyping and testing
- Working with engineers, UX, data science and devOps to define solutions we deliver iteratively
- Communicating and updating the product strategy and roadmap regularly, with line of sight to business objectives with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- 5+ years of experience in product management shipping high-quality features and capabilities
- Strong technical and analytical experience with working knowledge of analytics tools - experience with SQL and/or Python preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to influence and motivate cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proven problem solving capabilities, and strong project management skills
- Bachelor's degree with experience working on a technical product
- Experience working with big data and/or algorithm refinement - a plus
- Experience with software development processes and tools
There are many benefits to working at Nara Logics. Here are some of the most popular
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401K program
- Fitness center stipend
- Dog friendly environment
- Open vacation