Location: US Remote
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help develop our technical strategy and roadmap for leveraging artificia...
Location: US Remote
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help develop our technical strategy and roadmap for leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver a personalized, automated, and digital experience to our customers and employees.
The first phase of this initiative will be the implementation of new cloud based telephony and AI systems within our contact center teams.
About the role
- You will take the lead in developing and driving a strategic vision and planning our Enterprise AI product roadmap.
- You will collaborate with internal and external partners to manage the build scope to achieve the desired result.
- You will represent the product and roadmap to internal stakeholders at the enterprise level.
- You will engage in defining solutions architecture and ensure that architecture standards maximize efficiency, reuse and support platform compatibility.
- You will act as liaison with primary stakeholders for the management of all aspects of maintenance and specific enhancements, data integrity, and security in implemented sales and service AI solutions
Nice to have
- Direct experience in implementing AI within customer contact centers and sales enablement areas.
- Ability to build and communicate the strategy for how the organization leverages AI or machine learning and identify the use cases that will derive the most business value
- 4+ years of experience designing solutions and implementing different artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and chatbot frameworks
- Ability to design complex system integrations of AI technologies with various integration technologies and patterns, using best practices for security and performance
- Design & implementation experience working with Google, Salesforce, AWS or Microsoft AI platforms.
- Experience with leading a development team using an Agile methodology, including generation of epics, user stories, or technical requirements
- Experience with leveraging user experience design
- Experience with program leadership and managing multiple simultaneous work streams
- Experience with DevOps for continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ability to articulate different governance and quality assurance models regarding AI