100% Remote Staff Machine Learning Engineer opening with needed for leading and evolving Satellite, Spacecraft, and Geoscientific Intelligen...
100% Remote Staff Machine Learning Engineer opening with needed for leading and evolving Satellite, Spacecraft, and Geoscientific Intelligence company.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in the Great State of Washington, we are a geoscientific intelligence information powerhouse with an AI/ML platform that gives our clients and customers the power to harness data from space, sensors, mobile equipment, and electronics in order to deliver on their operations. We have a 150+ employees nation wide and are growing leaps and bounds this year as well!
Our customers rely on us because they need to be the first to know. We need you in order to be that first! This is why we are urgently hiring for a Senior Data Scientist / Senior Machine Learning Engineer. The full-time position will be able to be fully REMOTE as well.
If you feel like you could be a fit for your Senior ML Engineer, please feel free to apply directly!
Why join us?
We connect the vast frontier of Space and the world of Data. The technologies we create always have an impact on the real world and help to create better one. We help bridge the gap prediction, AI, data and change! By working here, we will give you the chance to impact industries, change how businesses operate, and possibly alter the course of history itself.
As the (WFH) Senior Machine Learning Scientist / Engineer, we offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- 100% Medical Coverage
- 100% Work From Home
- Commuter Benefits
- Employer paid Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) Employer Match at 50% up to 6% of your deferrals
- Pre-tax and Roth after-tax 401(k) deferral options
- Stock Ownership for full-time positions
- $100 per month employer contribution to help pay for your out-of-pocket medical expenses, whether or not you enroll in our medical coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for healthcare, dependent care, or commuter costs
- Employee Referral Bonuses - Earn between $1,000-$4,000 when you refer a new employee to us
- Flexible Work Schedules (REMOTE options)
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Excellent PTO and Holiday Time
- Full-Time Position, Stable/Growing Company
- Modern Environment
- State of the Art Technology
- Design and implement computer vision solutions that exploit machine learning, statistical learning, and deep learning for next-generation satellite imagery analytics
- Plan and conduct research in projects related to computer vision, probabilistic modeling, predictive analytics, and content curation
- Develop and prototype algorithms, models, and analytical tools for solving domain specific business problems
- Take part in the entire project lifecycle from requirements development to deployment
- Collaborate with management and technical team on product strategy
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a software engineer with at least 3 years focused on geospatial imagery
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree or higher in one of the following fields: computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or another computational field
- Hands on experience working with large imagery datasets including image normalization, image augmentation, raster/vector visualization, etc.
- Fluent in Python and comfortable diving into other languages when necessary.
- Familiarity with open-source python remote sensing libraries such as Rasterio, Shapely, GeoPandas, etc.
- Strong ability to communicate concepts and analytical results with customers, management, and the technical team, highlighting actionable insights
- ship Required
- 7+ years of hands-on experience as a software engineer
- Experience working with geospatial software stacks (GDAL, Rasterio, GeoPandas, Shapely, Dask, etc.).
- Experience with remote sensing datasets and image preprocessing and manipulation methods for sensors such as Sentinel, LandSat, WorldView
- Experience with Infrastructure solutions (scaling and deploying models in the cloud using AWS solutions such as Kubernetes, KubeFlow, EC2, S3, Batch)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice