Our team is revolutionizing Edge AI. Having introduced TENSAI, the world's most energy-efficient AI platform, consisting of...
Our team is revolutionizing Edge AI. Having introduced TENSAI, the world's most energy-efficient AI platform, consisting of our Neural Sensor Processor, the TENSAI neural network compiler and our family of AI sensor boards, we are enabling intelligent sensing in a wide range of battery-operated and energy-harvesting devices for the IoT, consumer and computing applications. Our complete systems solutions technology is being used for image classification, voice and sound recognition, motion detection and environmental sensing across a wide variety of end markets.
We are seeking experienced Machine Learning Engineers with desire to work in a small cross-domain team (ML, hardware, embedded software, networking) to bring ground-breaking AI products to market.
The successful candidates will be knowledgeable and innovative engineers who take pride in solving challenging problems. Responsibilities include:
- Solve real-world problems using your machine learning skills
- Participate in cutting-edge research for computer vision applications.
- Drive end-end machine learning developments from use-case analysis to data curation, training and optimization
- Develop and implement video and image processing methods.
- Work on models that will push the current state of computer vision/machine learning
- Optimize models to fit within resource constrained embedded systems
- 8+ years experience solving problems using ML
- Experience with at least one deep-learning environment such as Caffe, TensorFlow, Tensorflow Lite or Keras
- Proven success in full-cycle ML development, from data gathering through training and optimization
- Strong theoretical and practical understanding of deep-learning, Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
- Experience in implementing object detection/classification including traditional handcraft feature-based methods in the image processing domain ((HOG, SIFT, Gabor filter, etc.).
- Experience with machine vision libraries for software development, such as OpenCV
- C/C++ and Python coding and debugging skills, familiarity with multi-threaded programming
- Experience with ML optimization techniques, for example quantization, pruning, and distillation
- An outstanding start-up culture;
- Fantastic market opportunity and growth potential;
- Transparent, collaborative work environment;
- Competitive compensation, significant equity and excellent benefits.
We invite you to become part of revolutionizing an exciting industry. Begin the adventure you'll remember for years to come and reap the rewards of a job well done. Please send your resume to and let's discuss our future together.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Eta Compute highly values diversity in our employment practices and takes pride in a workplace that is free of discrimination and which fosters inclusion and belonging. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.