Docbot, Inc. is an artificial intelligence technology company focused on the diagnosis of gastrointestinal (GI) diseases. Docbot's products ...
Docbot, Inc. is an artificial intelligence technology company focused on the diagnosis of gastrointestinal (GI) diseases. Docbot's products are built on the Ultivision AI software platform for real-time image analysis. Empowers physicians, healthcare providers, and life sciences companies with more reliable and objective detection and diagnosis capabilities. For more information, visit .
Docbot is backed by top VCs including Khosla Ventures, Collaborative Fund, BOLD Capital Partners, among others.
Summary of Position
Seeking experience in state-of-the-art machine learning technology. You will be part of the engineering team, working closely with a software development team, machine learning team, and clinical development team. Your other tasks will also be to research and provide input on system improvements, use of new techniques or systems.
- Take ownership of development and applying ML in Software as a Medical Device
- Design and develop highly scalable ML architecture, feature stores, and model training.
- Collaborate with Software and DevOps Engineers to develop scalable ML infrastructure.
- A hardcore automate everything
- Create documentation of design, implementation and verification
- Working within a highly regulated environment (Healthcare, etc.)
- Comply to ISO 13485, IEC 62304, and/or 21CFR 820
- Participate in design review and code review
- Participate in scrum software development process
- Preferred PhD or Master in CS or related field
- 7+ year experience in design and implementing ML based products
- Professional experience in computer vision and machine learning
- Experience applying modern software engineering best practices, such as modularization, APIs, optimization, unit testing, and best coding technics.
- Extensive programming skills in C++ and Python
- Preferred experience with ISO 13485, IEC 62304 and/or 21CFR 820 is a plus
- Experience using modern deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Pytorch
· Outstanding technical expertise (System architecture and engineering backgrounds strongly preferred)
- Salary, bonus & stock options. To be discussed.
- Location preferences: Westcoast, Offices in Northern California or Southern California. Open to work remotely with semi-regular face-to-face team meetings.
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder - no sponsorship
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible and generous vacation policy
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Generous Benefits
- Mobile reimbursement
- A supportive, collaborative group of people who understand that success depends on the team