Our industry-leading client is searching for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to implement and deploy pipelines that impart valuable data-...
Our industry-leading client is searching for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to implement and deploy pipelines that impart valuable data-driven business insights.
Responsibilities of the Senior Machine Learning Engineer:
Requirements of the Senior Machine Learning Engineer:
- Design and implement statistical and ML processing workflows on large-scale data
- Work with data scientists to facilitate experimentation and prototyping
- Work across teams to acquire/analyze data, produce insights and operationalize pipelines
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- ML engineering or data engineering background
- Strong coding skills in Python, Scala and/or Java
- Track record of designing, implementing and deploying scalable, performant ML or ETL pipelines
- Strong understanding of the system design and inner workings of the systems
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Keywords: Java, Scala, Python, Spark, Cassandra, Solr, Hadoop, big data, ETL, SQL, REST, API, data science, machine learning, Pig, HiveQL, Kafka, YARN, spatial data, GI
Job ID: 352387 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice