This is for Customers' Function and Simulation - ADAS Development department. Customer is a known brand in the automotive indu...
This is for Customers' Function and Simulation - ADAS Development department. Customer is a known brand in the automotive industry.
General skills needed to perform the job
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (computer science or comparable
- 3+ years of experience with AI / deep learning concepts and experience with at least a few of the topics like trajectory prediction, behavior prediction, multimodal architectures, recurrent architectures like LSTMs, transformers, attention, uncertainty, probabilistic models, graphical neural nets, model compression/optimization, etc.
- Effective analytical and conceptual skills to derive adequate solutions for technical problems
- Planning and organization, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Open-minded and empathic work style
- Excellent team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity and tackling new problems
- A good fundamental understanding of AI / deep learning concepts
- Experience with at least a few of the topics like trajectory prediction, behavior prediction, multimodal architectures, recurrent architectures like LSTMs, transformers, attention, uncertainty, probabilistic models, graphical neural nets, model compression/optimization, etc.
- Experience with some open-source datasets like Argoverse, kitti, nuscenes, etc., and/or similar data from simulation ( e.g. CARLA, etc.).
- Strong coding background
- Experience with statistics, active learning, anomaly detection, continual/lifelong/online learning, etc. for
- Must have Production/release/shipping mindset
- Experience with training neural networks with large amounts of data. Robustly training jobs at scale, should it be for production models or quick experiments
- Knowledge of ADAS/AD features
- Experience with in-vehicle ADAS/AD feature verification and validation testing
- Experience with working in OEM environment
- Experience with working in a cross-functional environment.
- Basic German language skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Vehicle architecture
Bachelors in Computer Science / IT / IS or related fields
- The role is to support the engineering development of the ADAS/AD feature for series production. The focus is the development of US-specific features and validation of the same. The responsibility starts with creating machine learning models for sensor fusion, situation interpretation, and path planner.
- Once SW is integrated, this position will be responsible for performing integration testing in HIL/SIL lab. After successful testing, the same needs to be verified and validated in the target vehicle environment.
- This position also needs to coordinate with a cross-functional team of ADAS/AD team who are located in Germany
- Developing machine learning models for Situation and Interpretation modules (Ex: Intention prediction, Corridor build-up, etc. (60%)
- Data collection from vehicles and training neural networks with large amounts of data (20%)
- Software Integration and Verification in HIL/SIL and Vehicle (20%)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification, and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
- provided by Dice