We are a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelli...
We are a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique, human-in-the-loop data validation process, We plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
We're looking for a senior ML and AI Engineer who is an expert with backend technologies but can operate at full-stack capacity if needed. We need someone with a strong and successful track record of solving hard problems using out-of-the-box thinking.
Job Location: Austin
- Build elegant solutions to challenges associated with analyzing financial documents
- Improve our verification platform and use machine learning and other techniques to automate and intelligently default crowd/user tasks
- Deploy new features on our core product and iterate on improvements
- Give and receive constructive code reviews
- Being a strong problem-solver with good communication and collaboration skills
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Be flexible, a self-starter, and a fast-learner
- Masters degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a focus on Machine Learning and at least 3 years of related experience
- Strong background in deploying machine learning models in large-scale production environments. Evidenced by relevant experience in one or more MLops specific areas: scalable systems (e.g. Spark, Hadoop), active learning/ self-learning systems.
- Experience with computer vision and natural language processing in production environments.
- Significant experience with Python or Java
- Ph.D. or published research in machine learning
- Active participation in ML meetups / professional groups
- Contributions to OSS / Github profile
- Experience with OCR engines