Leading financial institution seeking a Senior Analytics Scientist. This role will be a senior member of a team of software developers, data...
Leading financial institution seeking a Senior Analytics Scientist. This role will be a senior member of a team of software developers, data scientists, and modelers. Will deliver advanced real-time transaction analytics solutions. Contribute to new products and strategic initiatives related to analytic innovation with a strong focus on building and deploying cloud-based analytics solutions. Develop machine learning methodologies, tools, and techniques.
• M.S. or Ph.D. degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related field
• 5+ years' industry experience and a proven success record in development of analytic enterprise and cloud software.
• Proficiency in: JVM languages - Java, Scala, Kotlin, etc. Polyglot experience is preferred
• Solid background in the fundamentals of computer science - algorithms, data structures, performance complexity, concurrent programming, and software performance tuning.
• Experience with software development best practices including agile development, unit testing and continuous integration
• Proficiency in GitOps and DevOps. Comfortable using Maven/Gradle, CI services such as Jenkins or AWS CodeBuild and containerization/deployment solutions such as Docker and Kubernetes