Aetrex is the global leader in foot scanning technology. Our very latest scanner, Albert, was created over several years by a team of leadin...
Aetrex is the global leader in foot scanning technology. Our very latest scanner, Albert, was created over several years by a team of leading engineers and programmers and represents a major advance in technology for consumers and retailers alike. This revolutionary 3D system joins Aetrex's fleet of renown foot scanners, including Gaitway, Nova and Eclipse.
The Aetrex technology development team consists of a diverse group of programmers that work together to create exciting User Interface and Experience for our customers. For over 15 years we have developed software for scanners and mobile devices that have helped millions of people experience relief from unnecessary foot pain. AlbertOS is a new, groundbreaking operating system that runs the Albert and Gaitway scanning devices, and can be easily operated using simple voice or touch commands. Albert captures unmatched data and information about feet, enabling consumers to make more educated buying decisions when it comes to footwear and orthotic purchases.
Aetrex's technology ecosystem is a suite of products that provide authentic consumer benefits, and offer customized solutions for your foot type and lifestyle. We're currently looking for a talented frontend developer for mobile apps and websites to join our technology team to assist in developing new products and enhance existing products.
- Software and algorithm development using 3D computer vision, image processing, machine learning, and data fusion for foot scanning devices and mobile apps.
- Develop and improve core algorithms for image processing of data for foot scanning devices and mobile apps.
- Contribute to Aetrex's software development and implement innovative ideas to software application.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Applied Mathematics, or related field
- 6+ years industry experience as software engineer building deep learning models and/or writing computer vision algorithms
- Strong programming abilities. Desired programming languages: Python, Objective C, C++
- Experience with YOLO, Core ML, R-CNN or related deep learning models.
- Experience with OpenCV or other image processing libraries
- Experience with standard software develop practices and tools (Github, etc.)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Prior experience with ML or Computer Vision for mobile apps (e.g., Core ML, Apple Vision, ARKit, ARCore)
- Prior experience with camera calibration, 3D reconstruction, point-cloud stitching, surface reconstruction and meshing
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with OpenGL, WebGL
- Familiarity or experience with mobile development
Successful candidates will have:
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is willing to accept challenges and responsibilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude, with strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, global environment.
- Adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic team across countries.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive compensation package
• For full-time regular employees, full benefits package including 20 Paid Time Off (PTO) days, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision, 401(k) plan with a company match, Long-term and Short-term Disability, FSA, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Volunteer Days, Summer Fridays, and more.
• Opportunity to grow and advance within a fast-growing company
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.