You will bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Machine Learning, Data Engineering and AWS Cloud Formation...
You will bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Machine Learning, Data Engineering and AWS Cloud Formation Templates/Terraform Scripts /Ansible Playbooks, Kubernetes, Docker, NoSql databases and Bitbucket, Spring Boot, Node.js, React Native, REST, JSON, HTML5, CSS, Selenium, NGINX, Kubernetes, Express, Chef, Docker, NoSql databases and Git/Github/Bitbucket. You will be fully utilizing AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates, S3, EC2, EKS, Lambda, Route53, CloudFront, API Gateway(Apigee), and many more.
In this role, you will be working on the latest cutting edge tools and technologies as a first mover based on technology trends and in alignment with business objectives. You will be researching, learning and implementing innovative, creative and cost effective ways to safely introduce new technologies to the company environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT
- Google Cloud Platform Data Engineer/ Cloud Developer/ ML Engineer Certifications
- 4+ years of experience in Google Cloud Platform primarily in Machine Learning, DialogFlow (Chatbot), Cloud Functions, Terraform Scripts
- 4+ years of experience in AWS - Cloud Formation Templates
- 5+ years of experience in database technologies - MongoDB, Snowflake, Hadoop, EMR
- 2+ Experience developing with large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS
- 4+ years of experience in Python (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas, Theras, Theano,plotly) and any other open source programming languages for large scale data analysis
- 2+ years of experience using DevOps (CI/CD) Jenkins, Github, Bitbucket, Spinaker, Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library
- 7+ years of overall software development experience
- provided by Dice