Come join a company that is leading the world in the digital marketing space. This company offers influencers the ability to run their digit...
Come join a company that is leading the world in the digital marketing space. This company offers influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. This technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
This company currently generates over $2B of retail sales per year through their platform and their consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with a network of influencers and spending nearly $1B annually. They are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of software development experience.
- Developing models in deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- Experience with AWS systems such as ECS, Lambda, and RDS (among others).
- Experience writing services in Golang.
- Engaging in collaborative software development using tools such as Git and Jira.
- Ability to model and conceptualize the integrations across complex systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify and BigCommerce.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience building and integrating systems for auth and identity management
- Experience deploying and maintaining machine learning systems in production.
- Experience with recommendation systems and algorithms
- Experience with CI/CD processes using technologies such as Jenkins, Github Actions, CircleCI, etc.
- Make use of (and add to) our collection of ML development and analysis tools
- Coming up with feasible and practical solutions to tough problems.
- Drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Develop data collection and model performance assessment strategies and perform model training
- Write and review code for training, inference, data processing, deployment, and other related tasks
- Work with distributed teams across different time zones.
- Technical subject matter expert, who mentors fellow engineers, demonstrates technical experience and leads teams in solving challenging problems.
- Competitive compensation "above market" and Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship - provided by Dice