Ayata is developing its Prescriptive Analytics® software by integrating the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and related technologies. We...
Ayata is developing its Prescriptive Analytics® software by integrating the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and related technologies. We are looking for people with multi-disciplinary skills, especially in software design and artificial intelligence, who can write solid clean code and who are excited about applying those skills to build industrial strength software. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working to design, develop and implement our unique software. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the company.
Job Responsibilities And Duties
Ayata is looking for AI Scientist who will develop AI techniques for business applications in various industries and build cloud-based AI software for predictive analytics business solutions.
- AI technique development, providing methodology, strategy, ideas, architect, and solutions for real-word, industrial-scale and mission-critical business operations
- Build and integrate AI technique components into a full-functioning AI business software
- Interact with business clients, understand business requirements, propose AI software solutions to meet the business requirements, deliver and present AI software to clients
- Understand the data set used for the modeling, prepare and preprocess data sets, train and test models and perform model feature engineering
- Document data dictionary, data understanding, modeling strategy and approaches, and build company's knowledge base of data and models
- Communicate effectively with team members, management, and clients
- Ph.D. degree in computer science, or mathematics/statistics/physics or engineering
- 1-5 years of experience in machine learning/AI technology and software development
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Information retrieval and information extraction
- Digital Image Processing experience including OpenCV, OCR experience to convert images to text
- Excellent hands-on code development skills in Python
- Proven ability as a quick learner
- Expertise in ETL is a plus (Spark, Hadoop, SQL) in big data environments
- Front-end software development experience is a plus
- The candidate must be able to work out of the Houston Texas office
- Relocation reimbursement is available for the right candidate
- You must have a PHD to be considered for this position.
- Compensation package (base salary + performance bonus + stock options) commensurate with experience.
- Industry (tech/software industry) standard benefits package - medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, work-from-home (if applicable), flexible holidays, and more.