The team in OPPO Seattle Research Center focuses on fundamental and cutting-edge AI and robotics technologies in smart platform...
The team in OPPO Seattle Research Center focuses on fundamental and cutting-edge AI and robotics technologies in smart platforms (e.g., smartphones, IoT devices and robots). We are devoted to developing technologies with great potentials to positively impact people's everyday lives in three years and beyond. We are seeking candidates at various levels (Senior/Staff/Principal/Research Scientists) to join our team.
Perform research and development in general AI-related projects on machine learning, pattern recognition, computer vision, and natural language processing to situation perception and decision-making.
The candidates will be in charge of developing novel deep learning, computer vision and NLP algorithms and models including but not limited to the following areas:
1. 3D scene modeling, reconstruction, and localization (e.g., visual odometry, SLAM, structure from motion);
2. Image segmentation and object detection;
3. Multimodal sensor fusion;
4. AutoML and Neural architecture search (NAS);
5. Deep network compression and pruning for end devices;
6. Deep image/video/text content generation and editing;
7. Security and privacy protection for AI models;
8. Other perception and cognitive models.
Candidates should be able to work independently in a team to develop new algorithms, and deploy models and services on smartphones, robots and IoT devices. Candidates for senior levels are supposed to lead projects and work with other teams on new products and services.
1. Have a graduate degree in EE, CS and related areas;
2. Proficient in C/C++, pythons and other languages to implement algorithms and ideas independently;
3. Hands-on experiences in developing novel deep learning, computer vision and NLP algorithms and models;
4. Candidates for senior levels should have 3+ years of R&D experiences.
1. Hands-on experiences in using pytorch and/or tensorflow to lead the development of algorithms and models that have been successfully deployed in products and services (Candidates for a senior level); or
2. Have publications in top-tier conferences and journals in the related areas, and/or high-impact open source projects; or
3. Have a PhD degree in EE, CS and the related areas.