The team in OPPO Seattle Research Center focuses on fundamental and cutting-edge AI and robotics technologies in smart platforms...
The team in OPPO Seattle Research Center focuses on fundamental and cutting-edge AI and robotics technologies in smart platforms (e.g., smartphones, IoT devices and robots). We are devoted to developing technologies with great potentials to positively impact people's everyday lives in three years and beyond.
Perform research in general AI-related projects on machine learning, pattern recognition, computer vision, and natural language processing to situation perception and decision-making.
The interns will be in charge of developing novel deep learning, computer vision and NLP algorithms and models including but not limited to the following areas
- Image segmentation and object detection;
- Unsupervised representation learning for videos/images and NLP;
- Neural architecture search (NAS);
- Deep network compression and pruning;
- Deep image/video/text content generation and editing;
- Transformer networks and applications to image/video/NLP;
- Security and privacy protection for AI models.
Interns should be able to work independently and/or under the mentor's supervision to develop new algorithms and models. They are also highly encouraged to publish high-quality papers in top-tier conferences and journals.Requirements
- Enrolled in a graduate program in EE, CS, ME and related areas;
- Skillful in C/C++, pythons and other languages;
- Hands-on experiences in developing novel deep learning, computer vision and NLP algorithms and models;
- Hands-on experiences in using pytorch and/or tensorflow to develop algorithms and models independently;
- Have publications in top-tier conferences and journals in the related areas;
- Enrolled in a PhD program and about to graduate. Interns with satisfactory performances will have opportunities to be offered FTE positions.