A top international investment bank is hiring for a senior Quant Analytics Specialist professional, within their model risk function, for a ...
A top international investment bank is hiring for a senior Quant Analytics Specialist professional, within their model risk function, for a role that sits at the intersection of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Research, Technology and Quantitative Modeling. This role will primarily focus on AI/ML models, focusing on scaling up and increasing the frequency of their model validation operations, conducting extensive research to do so. Working in a fast paced environment, you will be focused on end-to-end concept design, building functionally complete prototypes, and producing complete specifications for implementation.
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- A PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, data science or a related function
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience and extensive knowledge in engineering data and compute intensive systems
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks, with an emphasis on understanding their internals, key abstractions used, and underlying design decisions
- Knowledge of AutoML systems
- In depth knowledge of data science processes and everything that goes into building, testing and operating a model end-to-end
- Excellent programming skills in one systems language such as C, C++, Java, Scala, and one specialized language such as R, Python or Julia
- Knowledge of distributed computing frameworks
- Deep understanding of data modeling and relational databases
- Great verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with other business lines