I am Peter from Dfuse Technologies Inc. Given below are the details of a job position with one of our clients and was wondering i...
I am Peter from Dfuse Technologies Inc. Given below are the details of a job position with one of our clients and was wondering if you would be interested or can recommend someone who would be interested in this job.
Please let me know your thoughts by replying to this email with updated resume. You can reach me or share resume at this email id
Role: Project Manager - Cloud and Machine Learning SME
Location: Arlington, VA (remotely during COVID-19)
Duration: Long Term Contract / Full Time
We are looking for a Project Manager in Cloud/AI/ML SME, Sr to support a large, business analysis and management support services contract. This position will work on client site in Arlington, VA (remotely during COVID-19).
What you'll be doing:
- Support the establishing of a Center of Excellence/Community of Practice for cloud data management, analytics, and AI/ML.
- Support the creation of a long-term plan to meet enterprise data capabilities while utilizing modern cloud-based technologies and architectures to create solution architectures and automation to reduce operational/technical costs.
- Develop, review and analyze project management documents that include but not limited to Project Charters, Project Management Plans and supporting plans, Risk Management Plans, Communication/Training Plans, Business Cases etc. according to organizational standards
- Formulating and defining strategies, business processes, system scope, and objectives for programs and projects through research and fact-finding activities.
- Approve or modify existing data system design and architecture plans and documentation to ensure forward compatibility and compliance with established standards
- Maintain and present project status reports, seeking direction from management, as appropriate.
- Coordinate with other Chief Data Officer section initiatives and programs and federal enterprise initiatives to identify gaps, integration elements and/or opportunities.
What you'll need:
- At least 10 years of IT Projects management experience including business process management, financial reporting and sourcing & contracting management.
- At least 6 years of data enterprise, governance and infrastructure experience coordinating operations of multiple technical environments with cross functional teams, including network engineering, operations, support, and facilities management.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge in industry leading data architecture practices, technology and methods, including relational database, data warehouse, and big data architectures, in order to provide corporate vision and oversight of the current data environment and to offer recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud technologies, specifically AWS and Azure, pertaining to data and AI/ML.
- Demonstrated experience of current infrastructure concepts including but not limited to servers, database management, storage, networks, data centers and monitoring in a fast paced, high availability environment.
- Demonstrated experience defining data architecture frameworks, standards and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, master data and reference data.
- Demonstrated experience defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition.
- Demonstrated experience leading and establishing an enterprise level (large scale) data architecture in a hybrid environment (on-premise/cloud).
- US Citizenship required by government contract
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields or 5 years of relevant experience in lieu a degree.
- Expert ability in using model-based representations and other high level modeling techniques, oral and written communications, and situational analysis and decision making abilities.
- Ability to recognize and recommend improvements to structural issues within an organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
- Ability to establish data strategies, standards, and maturity models.
- Working understanding of federal data services models and frameworks to support the project team to meet client requirements.
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives.
- Understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), project management approaches, and requirements, design, and test techniques.
- Knowledge and practical application with columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leadership to set and manage realistic program goals and metrics.
- Recognized Subject Matter Expert as evidenced by authored white papers, presentations at industry forums and/or participation in organizations that relate to software engineering disciplines.
Dfuse Technologies, Inc
- provided by Dice