Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to expl...
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers while being part of an exciting team of professionals. Work with best-of-breed technologies Have fun while being part of a professional team Work in a challenging and dynamic environment Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided.
Here are some experiences you may have at TechFlow
TechFlow is looking for a Program Analyst - Cloud, AI, and Machine Learning
to support a large, business analysis and management support services contract. This position will work on the client site in Arlington, VA (remotely during COVID-19).
- Support the establishment of a Center of Excellence/Community of Practice for cloud data management, analytics, and AI/ML.
- Support the creation of a long-term plan to meet enterprise data capabilities while utilizing modern cloud-based technologies and architectures to create solution architectures and automation to reduce operational/technical costs.
- Develop, review and analyze project management documents that include but not limited to Project Charters, Project Management Plans and supporting plans, Risk Management Plans, Communication/Training Plans, Business Cases, etc. according to organizational standards
- Formulating and defining strategies, business processes, system scope, and objectives for programs and projects through research and fact-finding activities.
- Approve or modify existing data system design and architecture plans and documentation to ensure forward compatibility and compliance with established standards
- Maintain and present project status reports, seeking direction from management, as appropriate.
- Maintains an operational level of knowledge in industry-leading data architecture practices, technology, and methods, including relational database, data warehouse, and big data architectures, in order to provide corporate vision and oversight of the current data environment and to offer recommendations.
- Take part in the coordination with other Chief Data Officer section initiatives and programs and federal enterprise initiatives to identify gaps, integration elements, and/or opportunities.
- At least 6 years of IT Project management experience including business process management, financial reporting, and sourcing & contracting management.
- At least 2 years of data enterprise, governance, and infrastructure experience coordinating operations of multiple technical environments with cross-functional teams, including network engineering, operations, support, and facilities management.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud technologies, specifically AWS and Azure, pertaining to data and AI/ML.
- Demonstrated experience of current infrastructure concepts including but not limited to servers, database management, storage, networks, data centers, and monitoring in a fast-paced, high availability environment.
- Specialized experience in the implementation of enterprise mission-critical system components within complex governmental or commercial organizations.
- US Citizenship required by government contract
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields or 5 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to apply structured engineering methodologies and principles to conduct major enterprise-wide business process evaluation and modernization projects.
- Ability to recognize and recommend improvements to structural issues within an organization, functional interdependencies, and cross-silo redundancies.
- Ability in using model-based representations and other high-level modeling techniques, oral and written communications, and situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to support the establishment of an enterprise-level (large scale) data architecture in a hybrid environment (on-premise/cloud).
- Ability to establish data strategies, standards, and maturity models.
- Working understanding of federal data services models and frameworks to support the project team to meet client requirements.
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal, and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives.
- Understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), project management approaches, and requirements, design, and test techniques.
- Knowledge and practical application with columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leadership to set and manage realistic program goals and metrics.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) - Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays - 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance