About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager for our AI/ML Product team that is responsible for delivering ML powered products and ap...
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager for our AI/ML Product team that is responsible for delivering ML powered products and applications such as Campaign recommendations and personalization.
As part of the team, the candidate will lead the full product lifecycle of the product, including market research, competitive analysis, gathering requirements, developing specifications, and getting the product developed and delivered to customers.
You will help transform ideas into AI products for our customers and drive adoption working with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- Own product features from market research, execution, go-to-market and impact evaluation.
- Review customer feedback, analyze impact and prioritize it, and convert into clearly defined product requirements to create a feature backlog
- Write product specs, define product UI with the UX team, review test plans.
- Collaborate with Engineering in product development, validating builds and driving releases to meet target dates.
- Be the product champion. Document product functionality and train the organization on new features. Define the value proposition of your products and guide marketing / sales in selling your products.
- Facilitate in data-driven decision making and create the telemetry and metrics required to evaluate the success of the products you launch.
- Define and drive internal and external pilots prior to releases to gather early feedback and ensure adoption of new features and functionality.
Bonus Points if You Have
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in an enterprise B2B/B2B2C SaaS company building products in one or more of the following domains: marketing cloud products, such as Campaign Management, Segmentation, Marketing Automation
- Experience working on AI/ML projects and applications, Data & Analytics
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented
- Technical background required. MBA is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with multi-cloud environments
- Familiarity with Enterprise Data Platforms, CDP and Enterprise Integrations