100% Remote Staff ML/Ops Engineer needed for leading and evolving Satellite, Spacecraft, and Geoscientific Intelligence company. Keras, Tens...
100% Remote Staff ML/Ops Engineer needed for leading and evolving Satellite, Spacecraft, and Geoscientific Intelligence company. Keras, TensorFlow, AWS.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
Based in the great states of Washington and Virginia, we are a geoscientific intelligence information powerhouse that gives our clients and customers the power to harness data from space, sensors, mobile equipment, and electronics in order to deliver on their operations. We have a 150+ employees nation wide and are growing leaps and bounds this year as well!
Our customers rely on us because they need to be the first to know. We need you in order to be that first! This is why we are urgently hiring for a Lead Machine Learning Ops Engineer. The full-time position will be able to be fully REMOTE as well.
If you feel like you could be a fit for your Principal Machine Learning Data Ops Engineer, please feel free to apply directly!
Why join us?
We connect the vast frontier of Space and the world of Data. The technologies we create always have an impact on the real world and help to create better one. We help bridge the gap prediction, AI, data and change! By working here, we will give you the chance to impact industries, change how businesses operate, and possibly alter the course of history itself.
As the (WFH) Senior Machine Learning Scientist / Engineer, we offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Stock options (RSUs)
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- 100% Medical Coverage
- 100% Work From Home
- Commuter Benefits
- Employer paid Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) Employer Match at 50% up to 6% of your deferrals
- Pre-tax and Roth after-tax 401(k) deferral options
- $100 per month employer contribution to help pay for your out-of-pocket medical expenses, whether or not you enroll in our medical coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for healthcare, dependent care, or commuter costs
- Employee Referral Bonuses - Earn between $1,000-$4,000 when you refer a new employee to us
- Flexible Work Schedules (REMOTE options)
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Excellent PTO and Holiday Time
- Full-Time Position, Stable/Growing Company
- Modern Environment
- State of the Art Technology
The Principal ML and Ops Engineer is a critical element of the AI/ML Engineering team and is expected to work collaboratively with internal satellite development teams to ensure success.
The ideal candidate has strong data ETL and data warehousing experience; AI model development, operations, and test experience; familiarity with computer vision use cases; and success working in an agile development environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to manage their own efforts over a broad scope of work as an independent contributor. Finally, the candidate should be an independent thinker with the demonstrated ability and willingness to lean in and solve new problems.Responsibilities
- Architect and develop machine learning platform software supporting training and model deployments including data ETL, data lakes, data catalogs, data labeling systems, model training, model deployment & inference, algorithm orchestration, and metrics and model assessment.
- Build and integrate software processes and tools that improves the velocity of the computer vision engineers researching and developing algorithmic models.
- Integrate machine learning and AI models developed by the machine learning team into the AI platform and codify common patterns and best practices.
- Work to scale all aspects of the AI platform supporting rapid model development and execution at consistent high quality.
- Take part in the entire project lifecycle from requirements development to deployment.
- Collaborate with management and technical team on product and platform strategy.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience as a software developer or software architect with at least 3 years focused on data processing or machine learning.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in one of the following fields computer science, data science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or another computational field
- Hands on experience working with and managing processing of large datasets and computational or analytic jobs.
- Python3 proficiency and familiarity with scientific and data processing libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and scikit-learn.
- Experience developing robust data models, data architectures, and software application services at scale for production especially with databases such as PostgeSQL, Elasticsearch, and/or Mongodb.
- Familiarity with data ETL and processing technologies such as Luigi, Apache Airflow, Dask, Apache Spark, EMR and/or AWS Kinesis
- Experience with cloud-based software development and deployments particularly using AWS.
- Knowledge and experience with MLOps and DataOps as a practice
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras
- Familiarity with machine learning platforms and data lake platforms such as AWS Sagemaker, Databricks, or Snowflake.
- Knowledge and experience with geospatial data, computer vision, or satellite imagery.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.