What We Are Building
Have you ever wondered if there was a way to predict if a new release is going to break a critical user journey? Are ...
What We Are Building
Have you ever wondered if there was a way to predict if a new release is going to break a critical user journey? Are you feeling frustrated that regardless of how much testing is done prior to a release, you can't seem to detect the issues that impact the Customer Experience before your users do? Or what will be the user impact of a broken flow in my staging when it is released to production?
If any of these questions intrigue you, we would love to have you a part of our founding team. We are on a quest to provide answers to these simple, yet very fundamental, questions by unifying digital experience analytics with the software delivery pipeline.
We are backed by Unusual Ventures and industry legends such as Jyoti Bansal (AppDynamics founder), John Vrionis (Lead investor in AppDynamics, Nicira, and Nimble Storage), and Ajeet Singh (ThoughtSpot founder CEO, Nutanix co-founder).
RelicX is co-founded by Sushil Kumar (CEO) and Gurashish Brar (CTO) who have several years of industry experience building and selling DevOps solutions at large companies like Oracle and Microsoft. Sushil ran a $200M DevOps business at CA Technologies/Broadcom as the General Manager, managing a team of 300+ spanning engineering, product management, marketing, and sales. Gurashish is a IIT/GeorgiaTech alumni who previously worked at Microsoft and BloomReach, and co-founded and sold his previous startup ( Opas.ai ) to Rubrik.
We are very passionate about building high quality and delightful products and are looking for the best of the best to be a part of building a revolutionary solution.
San Francisco Bay Area preferred but remote is OK. We are also working remotely for the next several months due to pandemic.
What You Will Do
- Architect and build product: You will own end-to-end development of a key part of our product. You will work closely with our founding team and customer design partners to shape and define what we build.
- Build team and culture: As part of the founding team, you'll be a key early leader shaping our culture, strategy, and product. You will craft our Engineering culture - within Engineering and across the company - and set the quality bar high for all of our experiences and teammates.
- You will be building an AI solution that will leverage customer experience analytics to automate the workflow of a typical UI Test engineer or manual UI tester. You will learn application usage from real user activity, and automatically generate source code and provide visual validation of what is correct behavior.
- This involves analysis of unstructured user event streams to identify significant usage patterns of interest. Automatic code generation approaches similar to GPT-3, and advanced image classification for judging the quality of a pre-release environment based on production quality.
- We are capturing real user data at a very large scale and for each of the problems we have a wealth of data available to train high precision models.
- Must have the domain knowledge and 5+ years of experience in using Machine Learning, preferably in the customer experience analytics space
- You have a computer science background. This is a true engineering role not a data science position
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Prior experience of building SaaS products will be a big plus. So, will a master degree in computer science.
- You care deeply about delivering high-quality experiences and approach development with a high degree of craft.
- You have led products from ideation through development, launch, and evolution at scale.
- You are comfortable owning large parts of our product and driving the development and roadmap.
- You love understanding complicated workflows and information and distilling them into delightfully simple solutions.
Seed/Founding Stage Equity
Health, Vision and Dental
Generous PTO/Sick Leave