Sense Photonics is seeking an enthusiastic Perception and Deep learning intern for our San Francisco, CA development center, to be a signifi...
Sense Photonics is seeking an enthusiastic Perception and Deep learning intern for our San Francisco, CA development center, to be a significant contributor to engineering activities aimed at revolutionizing the world of LiDAR systems for autonomous vehicles, robotics, industrial automation, security, and other applications. You will have great opportunities to expand your skill-set around 3D computer vision and deep learning with hands-on application development within our Perception Team.
- Conduct innovative research and development in new perception and machine learning algorithms to solve challenging problems with real-world driving data from our world-class 3D sensing devices
- Experiment and evaluate the algorithms on our large-scale datasets
- Integrate the resulting system into our existing Sense Platform
- Enrolled in a Masters or Ph.D. program in Computer Science, Robotics, similar technical field of study
- Experience in at least one of computer vision, machine learning, or robotics
- Strong coding experience in Python and/or C++
- Hands-on experience with deep neural networks and familiarity with at least one type of machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Large-scale data processing and analytical skills
- Experience in working with Lidar data
- Experience in 3D computer vision and 3D deep learning.
Powered by JazzHR