Deeproute.ai aims to provide the safest, smartest, and most reliable Level 4 full-stack self-driving solution. Our goal is to i...
Deeproute.ai aims to provide the safest, smartest, and most reliable Level 4 full-stack self-driving solution. Our goal is to innovate forms of future transportation with the power of technology. As part of the team, you will play an essential role in the development of our Simulation Platform. Join us on this exciting journey.
We are now seeking for passionate and experienced machine learning engineers to join the team to build systems that support the ML development and evaluation of the autonomous vehicle (AV) stack and provide backbone support for the data-driven way of AV development
- Handle massive datasets collected in AV testing and deployment for the purpose of feature selection and engineering, clustering, training, and inference.
- Establish benchmarking frameworks for AI system and model evaluation, regression, and reliability testing.
- Research and hands-on develop effective solutions to solve novel problems.
- Collaborate with partner teams on end-to-end development including system design, integration, testing, and deployment.
- M.S./Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other related fields
- Three years of industrial experience or related fields of working experiences
- Solid knowledge and practices in the following areas: machine learning, distributed system, commercial cloud, feature engineering, anomaly detection, and AI deployment.
- Strong coding skills in C++
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
- Research work and/or papers in related conferences, journals.
- Experience with popular deep learning frameworks, such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras etc.