We are looking for Mid level Java Engineers to join one of the leading IoT organizations to build a brand new web-based machine learning pla...
We are looking for Mid level Java Engineers to join one of the leading IoT organizations to build a brand new web-based machine learning platform, consolidating all their services for their clients, which include most major Fortune 500 companies. Their suite ranges from IoT connectivity, robotics, and real-time locating services. They're based out of Los Angeles.
In this role you'll be spending 100% of your time with greenfield development building microservices and APIs from scratch while using the most cutting-edge technologies using Java, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, and much more. They take innovation seriously!
This is a great opportunity to join a top company with the stability of an enterprise but the culture and agility of a start-up. Apply for more information!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Java 8+ experience building APIs/microservices
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Google Cloud Platform)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
What You Will Be Doing
- Familiarity with modern Front-End frameworks (React)
- Deployment experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- Java, Spring Boot (approximately 90% of time)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Google Cloud Platform
- 80% Hands on
- 20% Team Collaboration/Architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 4 weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Remote Flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice