What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consiste...
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- 8+ years of work experience as a Machine Learning Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer and a Bachelors Degree; or a combination of experience and education within Machine Learning, Data Science or Statistics.
- Solid theoretical knowledge of Machine Learning and Statistical concepts, including Deep Learning, common Neural Network architectures as well as performance tradeoffs.
- Experience building scalable models with very large real-world data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: ability to clearly articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and contribute to multiple assignments simultaneously
- Design, develop, and productionize machine learning systems and infrastructure
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analysis
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure data systems are built to enable near term objectives and long term vision
- Run regular A/B experiments, gather data, perform statistical analysis, and communicate the impact to senior management
- Drive ad-hoc analysis and deep dives on opportunities and issues by extracting data, performing segmentation, and statistical analyses on large population datasets
- Determine and produce reporting and insights for internal and external customers
- Help to cultivate an environment that promotes excellence, innovation and a collegial spirit
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Analyst, Data Science and Analytics - provided by Dice