How would you like to be a part of a new Data Science team in an already successful organization that not only gained new investment despite...
How would you like to be a part of a new Data Science team in an already successful organization that not only gained new investment despite COVID, they have also made several acquisitions and are doing better than ever?
We are currently in search of a Machine Learning Specialist to join a company in the Organic Wellness retail space. Our partner is creating a team that will be both innovating current products and building new ones heavily focused on integrating Deep Learning and modern ML Practices. This is where you come in - to both build and lead this team and their entire current Data department.
What you will be doing:
- In this role, you will be automating their current Data products and building out new, highly impactful ML-focused Data Science solutions.
- Work alongside architects and engineers to develop processes, monitoring, and testing automation frameworks to ensure data and machine learning model quality
- Run machine learning experiments in AWS/Cloud Environments
- 3+ years of experience in applied machine learning
- Experience using TensorFlow/Pytorch, strong coding experience in Python
- Industry knowledge of either NLP or Computer Vision, preferably related to text processing
- Experience using TensorFlow/Pytorch
- Experience with Digital Image Processing
- Ph.D. or Masters Degree in related field