An ecommerce tech company in Chicago is looking to bring on a Lead Software Engineer to lead the SE-ML Platform Team. This is a hybrid Softw...
An ecommerce tech company in Chicago is looking to bring on a Lead Software Engineer to lead the SE-ML Platform Team. This is a hybrid Software / Machine Learning role where you will make the data usable and help productionize ML models. The role is looking for someone who is very comfortable in backend programming and assisting in productionizing Machine Learning models.
This role needs someone who not only has an interest in Machine learning, but also someone who comes from a strong computer engineering background to be able to work closely with the software developers on the full life cycle of the data projects.
This is a true hybrid role between engineering and Machine Learning/Deep Learning- so if you're looking to take on the next step in your career make sure to apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years professional experience in building web applications, backend infrastructure, data pipelines, and or machine learning models
- Experience with Python, Scala, Java, or Go programming
- Building data pipelines in PySpark or Spark and scheduling with Airflow
- PyData tools like Pandas, Numpy, SkLearn, SciPy, etc.
- Deep Learning tools such as PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Strong understanding and experience in engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in C.S. or similar
- Cloud Technologies such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- ML Ops tools such as ML flow and Kubeflow and distributed model training
- Kafka, Kinesis, or similar
- Experience as a Software or Data Engineer prior to Machine Learning
- Experience deploying your own models
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120-190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Medical & Health Benefits package
- Educational Reimbursement
- Collaborative inclusive culture
- 401(k) with match
- Annual bonus
- Unlimited and encouraged PTO
- Free snacks and beverages
- Flexible work schedule
- Stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship. No C2C or 3rd parties please. - provided by Dice