TJC ("The Joint Commission" and its affiliates) is the leader in standards setting, accrediting, and performance measurement in hea...
TJC ("The Joint Commission" and its affiliates) is the leader in standards setting, accrediting, and performance measurement in health care within America. TJC's affiliates aim to solve health care's most critical quality problems and offer educational services, publications, and software as well accredit and certifiy international health care organizations in over 65 countries. TJC has its central office located in Oakbrook with officers in Singapore, Dubai, and Beijing
Machine Learning Architect / Engineering Lead
- The Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization accredits and certifies more than 22,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States, including hospitals and health care organizations
- The Joint Commission's affiliate Center for Transforming Healthcare - Center's participants -some of the nation's leading hospitals and health systems - use a systematic approach to analyze specific breakdowns in care and discover their underlying causes to develop targeted solutions that solve these complex problems. In keeping with its objective to transform health care into a high reliability industry, The Joint Commission shares these proven effective solutions with the nearly 21,000 health care organizations it accredits and certifies.
- Joint Commission Resources (JCR) offers educational services, publications, and software to complement your accreditation experience. Joint Commission International, a division of JCR, accredits and certifies international health care organizations, has accredited nearly 1,000 healthcare organizations in over 65 countries.
TJC Enterprise IT is a strategic technology and innovation partner to all TJC businesses. We value innovative thinking and self-disruption. We are facilitating Digital disruption as a top-of-mind issue for TJC businesses. As a part of this, we look to new digital business models leveraging Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning and its applications. With earlier initiatives to generate awareness about Machine Learning, a new initiative being launched will implement a solution to deliver significant efficiencies in mission-critical business processes. This presents an exciting opportunity for a Machine Learning Engineering Leader to provide expertise, evangelize new possibilities, design and engineer Machine Learning solutions and lead maturing of this capability across the enterprise. Responsibilities
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop and communicate predictive and prescriptive insights / algorithms.
- Develops and programs integrated software algorithms to structure, analyze and leverage data in product and systems applications in both structured and unstructured data environments using machine learning and statistical modeling techniques such as decision trees, logistic regression, Bayesian analysis and others to develop and evaluate algorithms.
- Applies deep learning technologies to give computers the capability to visualize, learn and respond to complex situations.
- Adapts machine learning to areas such as virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, robotics and other products that allow users to have an interactive experience.
- Completes programming and implements efficiencies, performs testing and debugging. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Can work with large scale computing frameworks, data analysis systems and modeling environments.
- Master's or Advanced Degree in relevant field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- 3+ years of experience building analytics in Python
- 3 to 5 years modeling experience
- Sound understanding of OOP principles
- 5+ Experience with SQL databases
- Experience developing predictive models
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Kera's
- Analyzing the machine learning algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Verifying data quality, and / or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
- Defining and creating data augmentation pipelines
- Defining data augmentation pipelines and training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Technology platform (C#, API, Azure)
The job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- Experience developing predictive models
- Modeling Experience
- Ability to work on 1 - 2 projects along with other activities
- Manage 3-5 staff members