Lightmatter builds chips for artificial intelligence computing. Our architecture leverages unique properties of light to enable fast and eff...
Lightmatter builds chips for artificial intelligence computing. Our architecture leverages unique properties of light to enable fast and efficient inference and training engines. If you're a collaborative engineer or scientist who has a passion for innovation, solving challenging technical problems and doing impactful work...work like building the world's first optical computers, consider joining the team at Lightmatter!
- Research and build state-of-the-art and novel machine learning algorithms that leverage our unique hardware for different semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities).
- Understand and analyze the interplay between machine learning software and hardware.
- Drive the hardware-software co-design of our deep learning platform-from silicon to deep learning frameworks.
- Develop detailed performance models and benchmarks for a large-scale photonic deep learning accelerator.
- PhD in computer science, physics, or mathematics required.
- 5+ years experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and neural networks; preferably with strong publication records.
- Highly proficient in machine learning and deep learning programming languages and framework, e.g. Python, C++, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, Keras.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from different sources.
- Solid understanding of different machine learning accelerator architectures, e.g. GPU, ASIC, and FPGA.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan 401k
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Stock Option Plan
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)