A high-frequency trading firm in the Bay Area is looking to bring on a Machine Learning Researcher to one of their new trading desks. The te...
A high-frequency trading firm in the Bay Area is looking to bring on a Machine Learning Researcher to one of their new trading desks. The team is made up of individuals from other top trading firms and elite PhD programs. Technology driven, they are looking for someone with next level machine learning experience to help research and optimize their trading strategies. The team offers a highly competitive payout structure, a chance to work with elite talent and technology, and a role that allows you to work closely with the market.
The Researcher will be able to:
- Use cutting edge machine learning techniques to analyze large amounts of data
- Work independently and with the team to deliver results
- Develop, test, and optimize trading strategies using cutting edge technology
- Put in the work necessary to create unique solution to challenging problems
Qualifications and experience:
- PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, or other Quantitative field from a top university
- Machine Learning expert
- Experience creating mathematical models and complex strategies to solve problems
- Proficient in Python with background using C++