This remote first company is changing the game in how we utilize location data. As an exciting, fast paced startup company, they have create...
This remote first company is changing the game in how we utilize location data. As an exciting, fast paced startup company, they have created the first toolkit that simplifies access to complex location data. Working with clients across several industries from real estate, to ecommerce, to healthcare and beyond, their custom API and tools will change the way companies access and utilize location data in ways they never have been able to before. They are now looking to hire a Machine Learning Research Engineer to join their team. They have built a data ingestion platform internally that will allow them to get new data from any source. They are looking for someone who can come in and develop machine learning models that encode or operate on location data and associated text.
If you are a senior ML Engineer, highly skilled within data acquisition and data unification strategies, having worked heavily with Python, SQL, and scalable data warehousing within a cloud environment- this may be the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- PyTorch or other machine learning tools
- Cloud Experience
- Ability to frame ML problem that's open ended and come up with benchmarks and solutions
What You Will Be Doing
- Geospatial Python libraries (Rasterio, Fiona, Shapely, Geopandas, etc.)
- Research experience preferably in representation learning (text or images- deep learning specific)
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision
- 6 weeks full time + 6 weeks part time parental leave
- Generous PTO
- Professional Development funds
- Charity Matching
- Team off-sites (when it is safe)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice