A Sparks Group Partner is seeking a ML Quality Engineer to join their team in support of the development, operation, a...
A Sparks Group Partner is seeking a ML Quality Engineer to join their team in support of the development, operation, and capability evolution of their analytics platform. The ideal candidate has exposure to machine learning, AI development, satellite imagery, and/or computer vision and success working in a fast paced agile environment. This position is 100% remote. If you are interested in learning more about Sparks Group and the opportunity, please submit your resume today.
- Lead/manage tasking for the data labeling teams; ensure consistent quality output for data to train machine learning models
- Assess/report on the quality of machine learning models in development as well as production using statistical and quality assurance approaches
- Create processes, tools, and scripts to manage and track data quality and performance
- Work with the machine learning and product teams to define and measure the performance of machine learning models against SLAs
- Learn customer requirements and map those to machine learning and computer vision tasks
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle, from requirements development to deployment
- Work with management and technical teams on product and platform strategies
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Data Science, GIS or another scientific field
- 3+ years of hands on experience as a data quality, quality assurance, test engineer, or GIS analyst in the space of satellites, computer vision or machine learning
- Experience with quality assurance and/or testing
- Ability to define, enforce, and follow rigorous process controls for managing data
- Experience analyzing data to compute metrics and statistics
- Experience scripting to manipulate data and compute metrics in a language such as python
- Experience working with GIS data or satellite imagery
- Work Status: due to government requirement, only US Citizens will be considered for this role
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status. - provided by Dice