As part of the team, you would:
* Design and build state of the art machine learning solutions at scale
* Develop optimi...
As part of the team, you would:
- Design and build state of the art machine learning solutions at scale
- Develop optimized and automated ML deployment strategies
- Contribute to development of ML life-cycle management tools
- Collaborate with and learn from team members across the organization
Vianai is looking for experienced developers interested in furthering the state of the art of AI, democratizing our approaches to the design of thinking systems, and promoting our vision to current and prospective clients.
What you'll do:
- Setup, configure, deploy, upgrade and maintain both internal and cloud hosted landscapes across major cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD strategies that facilitate automated ML application deployment and monitoring.
- Develop and maintain container-based infrastructure to support web-based application hosting, life-cycle management, etc.
- Participate in development architecture design, especially for deployment and maintenance decisions.
You are fascinated by the unknown and curious to understand it. Your systems mindset and affinity for diving into code make you a natural explorer of new technology at the bleeding edge.
Our ideal colleague:
- Expert & Student: We want to work with someone who has deep domain expertise and is also open and curious to new ways of doing things.
- Maker & Manager: Someone who will be hands-on and do the work, as well as lead brainstorming sessions and teams. A colleague who will jump in the trenches and lead by example.
- Collaborative & Independent: Someone who values communication and connection with others and can collaborate as part of a team and work independently
Education & Qualification
- 3~5 years hands work experience as a ML Ops Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Expert level knowledge of Kubernetes (and all K-prefixes eg. Knative, Kubeflow etc.)
- Deep experience in CI/CD pipeline and tools.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Excellent system design and object-oriented design and development skills.
- General Unix or Linux expertise.
- Faster learner and team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- BS/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification is a plus.
- Extensive experience in managing the applications on major cloud platform, certified preferred.
- Good understanding of release management.
- Experience on data management, machine learning and application development.
Who we are:
We are a team of engineers, designers, doers, makers, and thought leaders. We are curious and creative, confident and humble. We have a passion for technology and believe that when used to amplify our humanity, it has the power to do good in the world. We are starting small, but we believe that we have the ability to change the world if we stay focused and remain true to our values. Vianai's team comes with deep expertise in enterprise technologies and landscapes, business application development, engineering services, design thinking, and cutting-edge AI research. We are a startup, but we are founded, funded and led by veterans of the industry. We think and work like entrepreneurs, but we've brought a wealth of experience and expertise that is deeply relevant to our mission and the market opportunity.
How we Work:
We are professionals and experts focused on building organizational wisdom by activating artificial intelligence and amplifying human minds. We are also sisters and brothers, fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, partners and friends. Our family comes from around the world. We love the environment. We believe in science and in spirituality, and we honor every living thing that shares the planet with us. We are teachers, and we are lifelong students.
While Vianai is a part of each one of us, it isn't all of us.
Our company is founded on a culture of trust, empowerment and respect. We bring our whole self to work - the non-perfect, messy, sometimes imposter, sometimes expert, sometimes vulnerable and sometimes superhuman self that contributes to what we believe in. We strive to provide everyone, regardless of race, sex, age, gender, ability or sexual orientation, with a safe environment so each person can focus on doing what they do best, and help us change the world.
We are committed to advancing inclusion, equity and diversity because we believe that to design more transparent and beneficial AI systems, we need architects of all types. And to us, the more perspectives the better. We don't have all the answers, but we encourage questions and smart, creative people with diverse experience and expertise. The combination helps us gain clarity, find ideas and move to the best solution faster.
We ask tough questions to each other and of ourselves. We don't shrink from our responsibility to our community, and to all of humanity.
Connect with Us: How to apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself and why you are interested in joining our team