Our excellent client is in search of a Machine Learning/Model Monitoring Analyst who will work in cross-functional teams collaborating with ...
Our excellent client is in search of a Machine Learning/Model Monitoring Analyst who will work in cross-functional teams collaborating with subject matter experts across the enterprise.
- Evaluate both internal and external model monitoring tools against our model monitoring strategy
- Be a SME of the model monitoring capability within AI Governance team
- Conduct model monitoring for both internal and 3 rd party machine learning/AI models using open-source programming language ex. Python/R
- Contribute to creation and continuous improvement of the model monitoring standards and controls
- Contribute to improvement of our model monitoring strategy
- Creating and aggregating risk and performance metrics to demonstrate risk and performance management.
- Management - Define how to leverage tools and implement.
- Project management - work with teams and project managers to deliver enhanced functionality and resolve issues.
- Managing requests for information from clients, auditors and internal stakeholders.
- 7+ years of software engineering with QA background
- At least 3+ years of Machine learning experience including monitoring and improving model management and master/reference data management within the Financial Services industry
- Strong knowledge of AI/Machine Learning/Model Governance frameworks and industry practices
- Strong leadership and organizational awareness with ability to facilitate and resolve conflicts
- Strong written and oral communication skills to motivate and influence staff and customers
- Strong understanding of model management concepts, principles, and practices
- Deep familiarity with policy/standards development and management practices
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with building Data Science models and deploying them into production
- Experience with model monitoring frameworks
- Experience with model building tools languages such as github, containers, python, R
- A mastery of techniques on how models are built and should be measured
- Sound experience with, and knowledge of the 3 lines of defense
- Sound knowledge and proficiency in the use of various GRC tools such as Archer
- Mid-Senior level competency in regulatory compliance, risk and issue management; to include controls assurance and controls design
- provided by Dice