Agora.io is revolutionizing how people communicate globally. We are a real-time engagement (RTE) Platform-as-a-service (Paas) company. We ha...
Agora.io is revolutionizing how people communicate globally. We are a real-time engagement (RTE) Platform-as-a-service (Paas) company. We have developed an industry-leading software developer kit (SDK) and cloud platform to enable embedded real-time communications for web, desktop, and mobile applications. Anywhere, anytime, any device.
Agora is 100% developer-oriented platform, we have programs to teach on hands-on how to install SDK and API, you will receive Agora Certificate after completion and you have a chance to participate in real projects within the companies.
We are looking to add to our team of world-class technology evangelists. This is a rare opportunity to make a huge impact. Not only are we are changing the way the world communicates, but internally we're building our team and organization with careful, collaborative thought and intentionality. Your ideas, vision, and voice are welcome here.
As an "Audio Algorithms Engineer", you will design, develop and continuously optimize of audio core algorithms in the RTC SDK
These include the following main directions:
1) Acoustic processing including but not limited to such as echo cancellation, noise reduction, de-reverberation, sound source separation
2) Audio network including but not limited to such as voice and music codec, network transmission and strategy algorithm, JitterBuffer management
3) Sound effects including but not limited to sound beautification, voice change, EQ, reverberation
4) Quality evaluation including but not limited to sound quality evaluation, audio event recognition, content analysis
1. PhD required, solid foundation in signal processing/AI;
2. Have a deep understanding of at least one type of audio algorithm;
3. Self-starter and fast learner
4. Self-explore,creative, make an extra mile in possible technical improvement
5. Academic papers published preferred
6. Standards and patents published preferred.
- Great healthcare package, including medical, dental, vision life
- Flexible PTO, sick time & holidays
- Paid maternal leave
- 401k package
- Reimbursement for business cost, personal technology usage
- Quarterly team events, weekly lunches and bi-weekly happy hours
- Learning & Development programs
- Rewards & Recognition programs