Are you passionate about building a new customer-centric product for Machine Learning applications? If your answer is yes, come join the dat...
Are you passionate about building a new customer-centric product for Machine Learning applications? If your answer is yes, come join the data team and help us create groundbreaking AI solutions for Syntiant award-winning neural accelerators.
We are looking for a passionate and talented technical contributor who has experience building and operating world-class visual interactive experiences. The person selected will have the opportunity to contribute their creative ideas, lead several key projects, and collaborate with an experienced team of scientists and engineers coming from companies like AWS AI, Microsoft, Qualcomm, and Bell Labs.
- Design and build scalable frontend ML applications
- Follow solid coding practices and standards including peer reviewing, unit testing, and performance testing
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the company
Named "Best Places to Work" in 2020 by the Orange County Business Journal, Syntiant is an award-winning, venture-backed deep learning and semiconductor design company headquartered in Irvine, Calif. At Syntiant, we build entire battery-powered AI solutions using the most advanced modeling techniques trained on an elastic computing platform.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of professional experience working with relevant frontend frameworks (Angular, React, Ember, Vue.js, Thymeleaf) and test frameworks (Jes, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium)
- 4+ years of experience working with SQL and NoSQL database engines, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB.
- 3+ years delivering code and assets to a browser or device with lazy loading assets using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with view layout and rendering technologies
- 2+ years of experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins
- Passionate about Machine Learning systems
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Generally able to work Pacific Time zone business hours
Syntiant Corp offers the following comprehensive benefits to all full-time employees:
Broad range of medical plans through national and regional insurance carriers including high-deductible health plans (HDHPs), PPOs and HMOs. Medical plan options vary by state.Dental
Selection of dental carriers - Delta Dental, Aetna, Guardian Dental, and MetLife and a high and a low national dental PPO plan. Aetna also will make available an EPP plan in many states.Vision
High and a low vision plan through two different carriers Aetna and Vision Service Plan (VSP).Health Savings Account (HSA)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
Supplemental Life Insurance
Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Voluntary Insurance Plans, including
Group Legal Services Plan
Auto, Home, and Renters Insurance
Hospital indemnity insurance
Critical illness insurance