Kforce has a client seeking Machine Learning Engineers in Miami, FL (Florida). Summary: We are looking for ambitious Mach...
Kforce has a client seeking Machine Learning Engineers in Miami, FL (Florida). Summary: We are looking for ambitious Machine Learning Engineers looking to launch their careers by helping us scale big projects across our brands, including Recommendation Engines, Voice Recognition, Customer Segmentation, Site Selection, and Price Scraping. We're looking for entry level candidates, as well as Machine Learning Engineers with 1-2 years of prior experience. Responsibilities:
- Build machine learning models in open source languages like Python/Java/Scala and deploy using cloud infrastructure available in Amazon Web Services
- Understand the business requirement and suggest/evaluate the right features and technique best suited to train and test the model
- Work on feature engineering to ensure most information going into the model for prediction accuracy
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand the business strategy and work towards supporting that by gathering the right data and building machine learning models
- Follow machine learning model management and life-cycle best practice for all Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning models created
- A Bachelor or Master's degree - ideally in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Modeling, Data Mining, Computer Programming, Software Engineering, Data Science, Business Analytics, or a similar technical field of study
- A performance-focused, results-oriented approach - you'll have a strong work ethic and a determination to achieve success
- Strong ownership mentality and exceptional levels of self-motivation, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, motivational, and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge in on or more general-purpose programming languages
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.